Big Data is a broad umbrella of technologies grouped together to solve problems which may not be easily solved with traditional technologies and systems. These problems can be classified into:
- High volume Data read/write.
- Analytics on the entire dataset
- Dealing with unstructured Multi Format Data
Big Data Services
- Evaluate current system requirements and recommend a Big Data Solution
- Put together a detailed road map adoption strategy
- Design and Architect a framework to fit Big Data into your environment
- Develop, refactor, migrate and integrate to speed ROI and minimize risk
- Help you choose the right mix of Big Data technologies
- Configurate and Optimize your cluster
- Train your resources and bring them up to speed
More capacity is directly proportional to more hardware with no need for entire cluster reconfiguration for adding nodes. With technologies around big data, we can handle large volumes of multi-dimensional data and can scale the infrastructure for growth in a predictable linear fashion.
Jean Martin has built low latency, real time solutions with IBM Netezza, Oracle Exadata, Terradata and Informatica. We can help you to quickly configure and customize your Big Data appliance, to enable Analytics and reporting. We have built Direct and Indirect analytics on Big Data appliances, Data Visualizations and Forecasting solutions.
We have expertise with Amazon’s Elastic Compute cloud, Elastic Map Reduce, Simple Storage Service and CloudSearch
Elastic compute cloud is a very cost effective option. To adopt Big Data, we pay for what we use and we can increase/decrease capacity as needed. Our customers use Amazon’s cloud services for ad-hoc, volume processing, as well as a hybrid cloud solution, combined with their own hosted cluster.
We have customers using our Cloudera based Hadoop analytics cluster for Complex Event Processing (CEP) with Esper, Graph Analysis and real time analytics with with HBase. Our Analytics cluster feeds a cloud based cluster for view only systems.